Late Term and Child Loss
Options

project heal

I was just wondering is anyone going to participate in Carly Maries capture your grief Oct.1st? Here's the link if anyone is interested. I'm going to try and do as much as I can.

https://carlymarieprojectheal.com/2012/09/capture-your-grief-this-october-2012-for-pregnancy-infant-loss-awareness-month.html

Re: project heal

• Options
    I'm planning on doing this.  Going to be a bit difficult for me towards the end of the month since I will be out of the country but I think this is such a neat idea and since Corbin was born in October, I think it's a great idea.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    I thought it was neat to. I'm always trying to keep myself busy and I think this is a good way and to remember the little things as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hadn't heard about this but now plan to do this. What a great idea.

EDIT: Now I feel like I was meant to find that site. August 19 is Devon's angelversary, the same day as Day of Hope. Thanks for posting. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We surely are doing this : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I will be doing this too! Thank you for sharing, it's a wonderful idea!
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"