Pregnant after 35

40wks and 2days...

I had my 2nd NST this morning, other than my fluid levels being on the low side, stubborn baby is doing well. Unfortunately we're not showing any signs that he's coming on his own. DH and I have resigned ourselves to the fact that we're probably checking into the hospital on Tuesday morning for a RCS, and not a moment before then.

Oh well, that gives us a whole weekend to get the house ready for baby. We've been really slacking on that. The place is a mess, and we've got company coming in next week... on Tuesday no less, to meet the baby. (the down side to people scheduling their visits in advance under the assumption that thew baby would probably come early..)

Re: 40wks and 2days...

• Hope your weekend is productive and that your LO decides it is time to come out and play soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imagegundy21:
    Hope your weekend is productive and that your LO decides it is time to come out and play soon!

This!  Come on baby! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAdi:
    I had my 2nd NST this morning, other than my fluid levels being on the low side,nbsp;stubborn baby is doing well. Unfortunately we're not showing any signs that he's coming on his own. DH and I have resigned ourselves to the fact that we're probably checking into the hospital on Tuesday morning for a RCS, and not a moment before then.
    Oh well, that gives us a whole weekend to get the house ready for baby. We've been really slacking on that. The place is a mess, and we've got company coming in next week... on Tuesday no less, to meet the baby. the down side to people scheduling their visits in advance under the assumption that thew baby would probably come early..
    nbsp;

How are you hanging in Adi?
    Me: 37 DH: 37 TTC since Jan 2012. RE consult and initial testing done in Aug 2012: SA fine, AMH 1.1 & HSG clear - on way to IUI but got BFP on 9/10/2012. m/c 10/3/2012 at 6w5d. BFP next cycle which was a c/p. IUI #1: Clomid 100mg 12/6= BFN. IUI#2 (unmedicated) Jan 2013 = BFN. Hysteroscopy 1/25/13. IUI#3 Clomid 100mg 2/23 = BFN IUI# 4: BFN. IVF #1 April 2013, BFP!  EDD 1/12/14 with Boy!
  • Any one else hoping that a lack of update means that the baby choose to make a triumphant arrival before the RCS date? Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hoping all is well with you & your little newborn!
    BFP #2 5/31/12 CP 5w2d 6/4/12 BFP #3 7/9/12 EDD 3/8/13 Another Girl!! Lilypie Pregnancy tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"