Parenting after a Loss
Options

Enter stage right (Intro)

Hello PALers! My little guy decided that he preferred a September birthday instead of an October birthday so here I am earlier than I expected. My first pregnancy ended in a missed miscarriage back in Sept. of 2010. We started TTCAL in March of 2011, and got PG again in February of this year. 

Birth story 

IMG_2014
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Enter stage right (Intro)

• Options
    He is super cute!  Congrats and welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So cute!  Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! What a surprise! I am so, so happy for you and he is just precious.

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your adorable little guy! Welcome to the board. Are you two doing alright since he decided to grace you with his presence early?
  • Options

Thank you ladies!

imagekaleb87:
    Congrats on your adorable little guy! Welcome to the board. Are you two doing alright since he decided to grace you with his presence early?

We are. He didn't spend any time in the NICU, and he came pretty quickly all things considered. It took him about a full 24 hours to learn how to really suck, swallow, breathe, but he's got that down pat. 

We had our first dr's appt. this morning and all looks good. He's gained 1 1/2 ounce, and we go back on Friday for a weight check. 

IMG_2014
  • Options
    Congratulations on your beautiful little boy!!!!  So precious!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome to the board!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"