November 2011 Moms

Flu Shot

DD is getting the first dose of flu shot today...I feel so bad when she gets vaccines :( but I know it is important. Did your LOs get the flu shot? reactions?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Flu Shot

• Both kids have gotten the flu shot and we have no problems with it. Not even a fever. DD even got a couple other shots that day. Both were happy and playing all afternoon. 
    E 03.10
    H 11.11
    C 08.13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • other that the instant cry my LO's only any reaction to shots, is sleepiness. However he was a little irritable with the flu shot

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Loading the player...
  • We haven't gone in for our flu shots yets this year, we usually go sometime in October.  DD1 has never had a reaction.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • DS had his flu shot at his 9 month checkup. He didn't have any reaction other than the instant cry from the shot.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageJamiesWife2010:
    DS had his flu shot at his 9 month checkup. He didn't have any reaction other than the instant cry from the shot.

This

• He'll get it in about 3 weeks at his one year appointment.

Oh my, ill have a one year old in two weeks!!

• Thanks ladies...no reaction here either! :) We have to go for the 2nd dose in 4 weeks (the doctor said we could wait until her 1 year app on Nov 18, but I guess I will take her before
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"