November 2011 Moms

WHERE are you buying LO's shoes?

I have been trying to find shoes for DD since she's starting to try walking more, and it's getting too cold out to just have socks on outside. Everywhere I look, all I can find are cute little girl flats, which are adorable, but we live in Northern Wisconsin. I need something that will cover her whole foot, not leave the top of her foot only covered by a strap. So WHERE are you buying your shoes? I feel like I'm not able to find anything like I'm looking for. Are you ordering online, or going to a store?
BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WHERE are you buying LO's shoes?

• Zulilly.  I've had good luck with the sizes... although they were a bit big, she grew into them quickly.  I had to look up the size charts for the different brands and measure DD's foot, but it worked out and I saved a lot.  

Good luck!   

• I tend to only buy Stride Rite brands, which includes Robeez.  We have a Stride Rite outlet about 45 min away, or I order on Amazon, Zappos, Babysteals

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Stride rite.

Now only does DS has a wide foot, it's extra wide!! We went shoe shopping and all about 3 options to choose from.

• Last week, I bought 4 pairs at Target on clearance for $16. Otherwise, I've been going to Once Upon a Child and TJ Maxx/Marshall's. I've gotten quite a few pairs, including boots all for less than $5 each at Once Upon a Child. Once you get up to around size 5 the selection isn't as great, but the 2's, 3's and 4's are almost all new or barely used.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We got her sneakers at Journey's for kids/junior (idk what it's called). Stride Rite has boots in their Robeez line, that's where we'll be getting DD's come winter.
    Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Stride Rite!
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• I bought some soft soled shoes at TJMaxx yesterday.

Oh, and they even had soft soled boots!  They were so cute, but I didn't buy those.  Too warm here.  (AZ) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Old Navy has a pretty good shoe selection online, and many of them are soft-soled if your LO isn't walking yet. I bought DD a pair of soft-soled sneakers that cover her entire foot, and they only cost $7.

Toddler Turtle - November 2011
    Baby Turtle - November 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"