Babies on the Brain

Boy name help

DH and I are just starting TTC. We have been talking alot about names. Our favorite boys name is Greyson...our only reservation is that DH niece's name is Gracie. Are these too close and should we ask DH's brother if they mind us picking a name so choose to their daughter's name??

Re: Boy name help

• I am in the camp of use it if you like it and f^ck what everyone else thinks. Also, Try Baby Names board. This board is pretty dead.
  • Greyson (and variations there of) has become the "trendy" name of 2012/13.  Grayson is #1 on our boy list, but I'm not so sure now because it's becoming so popular.

As for having a "Grace" variation, I don't think it's close at all.  A cousin who I am very close with has a daughter name Grace and it would have no bearing on our decision to use/not use Grayson.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMysterious_wife:
    I am in the camp of use it if you like it and f^ck what everyone else thinks. Also, Try Baby Names board. This board is pretty dead.

This.  No one owns a name.  If you want to use it, use it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They sound very similar but I agree that you should choose what you like.  I would hold off asking your brother b/c you are in the early stages and don't even know if you are going to have a boy or girl OR you may end up liking something else down the road.  It may end up being a non-issue, so why bring it up now?

*** William Abner 8/25/2008 24w3d *** Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"