February 2013 Moms
Options

Team pink again! :-) UPDATE (PIP now)

We found out today that we are having a healthy, beautiful baby girl! All her measurements were perfect, my fibroids are out of the way and two of them have stayed small (one is 9 cm...yikes...but it's on top of my uterus so no biggie). She moved all over the place with each measurement the tech took, but she was relatively easy and the tech said baby girl made it easy for her. I'm not gonna lie, DH and I were both pulling for a boy so we could have one of each...but we also think it's awesome that DD is gonna have a sister so close to her age. PLUS we don't have to buy nearly as much stuff, and w/ our budget constraints that is a very good thing! I'd like to post a pic, but all I have is a pdf scan since DH took the pics to work and scanned them in. Anyone know how I could upload them (or convert so my friends and family w/ iPads can open them)? Her pic is SOOO gorgeous, I want to show her off!!

UPDATE: Here's her profile pic! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34

Re: Team pink again! :-) UPDATE (PIP now)

• Options
    Congratulations on your little girl!  I bet that your daughter is excited to have a little sister :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage
  • Options
    Congrats!!  Pink, purple and tutus it is!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! We are also team pink again and my DD is 13months and yours? I wanted a boy to have one of each but every day I get more excited to have another girl! Think of all the girly cuteness!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imageshellzano:
    Congrats! We are also team pink again and my DD is 13months and yours? I wanted a boy to have one of each but every day I get more excited to have another girl! Think of all the girly cuteness!

My DD will be 23 months next week, so she doesn't quite get it yet. She did say "Baby!" when she was watching the u/s, though. Congrats on your girl too, 2 girls under 2 will be fun! :-) 

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • Options
    Congrats!! Yet another one for team pink today! Post the picture when you can, ours was moving all over the place so we didn't get a great shot... so I would love to see yours! 
    Baby #1 Due 2/21/13!
  • Options

This is my favorite profile pic. DH only scanned in a couple :-)! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imagemamasmurf12:

This is my favorite profile pic. DH only scanned in a couple :-)! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So sweet! What a cute little nose!!  

Baby #1 Due 2/21/13!
  • Options
    Aww...love it! Congrats on another DD. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    congrats!! :D

Pregnancy Ticker