Georgia Babies

Georgia Pediatric Pulmonology Associates

Has anyone had any experience with them?  We may need to do a sleep study at CHOA with DD.

TIA!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Georgia Pediatric Pulmonology Associates

• Sorry no experience. Why do you think she needs to do a sleep study? I have always been curious about sleep studies on kids.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Not sure if you've been following our insurance saga on FB, but apparently it's another way to confirm that she has obstructive sleep apnea since BCBS keeps denying the adenotonsillectomy our ENT recommended.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Gotcha! And yes I have been following. Super sucks and ridiculous your claim keeps getting denied!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yep that's where Bryce goes. He sees dr poplar for his asthma and we will be seeing dr montgomery the sleep doctor at the end of October. He's extremely difficult to get an appointment with. I made the october 23rd appt back in July. Our ENT dr bathka set up the sleep study for us both times. Dr montgomery read it both times but we never had to actually see him until now. Is there a reason you have to see the first?

We have bcbs pos and haven't had issues. But our ENT made us do the sleep study before he would do the adenoids and tonsil removal on bryce. If I remember right he told me they always do it for patients under 3. Bailey had his adenoids out when he got his 2nd set of tubes and we didn't have to do the sleep study. I have to take bailey on Thursday to see our ENT about getting his tonsils out though bc they are causing him issues.

I hope you get it worked out. Bryce's sleep apnea was really bad before his tonsils and adenoids came out. He now has mild sleep apnea and that's the reason our ENT has preferred us to the sleep doctor which bryce's pulominary doctor agrees with.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"