Secondary IF

Little scared

I went in last month to have my uterus scraped to get ready for TTC and possibly FT.When they got my blood work back my estrogen was through the roof and she was concerned. I went in for an U/S and they found my endometrium to be well above 15 mm (2.1 cm) so she went ahead and scrapped as much tissue out as possible and sent off samples. Yesterday I got a call back from the radiologist that looked at my U/S and she wants me back in because there is clearly two endometriums and she is ordering a secondary biopsy to check for uterine cancer. I'm scared and trying not to stress about this but it is hard when we go in trying for another to find out that there may not be that chance and perhaps worse.

Re: Little scared

• Thoughts and prayers that it is not cancer.  I hope you find out soon....do not stress in the meantime until you know what is going on.  I had a similar scare a month ago and turned out to be nothing.  I really hope that is the case for you....I worried myself sick (literally) until I knew for sure. *hugs*

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagemrsfaz2be:

Thoughts and prayers that it is not cancer.  I hope you find out soon....do not stress in the meantime until you know what is going on.  I had a similar scare a month ago and turned out to be nothing.  I really hope that is the case for you....I worried myself sick (literally) until I knew for sure. *hugs*

Thank you!!! I'm trying! :) And can I just say how funny it is... my little boy's name is Emmery Michael!

• Loading the player...
  • Sending prayers your way!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thinking of you
    Dx PCOS Three cycle of Clomid- BFN HSG- clear 6/09-Follistim and HCG IUI on 7/7/09 BFN 7/09- Follistim and Ovidrel IUI on 8/11/09 BFP! beta #1-342 beta #2-717 Joey was born on 5/5/10 Trying for #2 since 6/12 6/12- Gonal F and Ovidel IUI on 7/10. BFN 8/12- Gonal F and Ovidrel. IUI on 8/10. BFN 9/12- Gonal F and Ovidrel IUI BFN 10/22 Gonal F, Menopur, Ganirelex 11/4 trigger 11/6 ER 14R 10F 11/11 ET transferred one 4AA embryo beta 11/20! BFP Betas stop multiplying . m/c at 5 weeks moving on to FET if my numbers ever get back to 0!
  • Saying lots of prayers for you. Please keep us updated.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Thank you so much ladies! And I will keep you posted.

• Thought and prayers for you that it's not cancer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MPZ born June 2011
    TTC #2 ... Cycle 1-3: IUI = BFN | Cycle 4: IVF ... canceled but 3 snow babies
    Cycle 5: FET .. BFP! | EDD - 3/15/2014
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagechelsb@cc.usu.edu:
    imagemrsfaz2be:

Thoughts and prayers that it is not cancer.  I hope you find out soon....do not stress in the meantime until you know what is going on.  I had a similar scare a month ago and turned out to be nothing.  I really hope that is the case for you....I worried myself sick (literally) until I knew for sure. *hugs*

Thank you!!! I'm trying! :) And can I just say how funny it is... my little boy's name is Emmery Michael!

That is funny!! We call our son Em...not sure if you have a nn for your DS.  Your DS also looks like mine also, with the white blonde hair!!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh no I will be praying for you.  GL, JM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• imagemrsfaz2be:
    imagechelsb@cc.usu.edu:
    imagemrsfaz2be:

That is funny!! We call our son Em...not sure if you have a nn for your DS.  Your DS also looks like mine also, with the white blonde hair!!

We call him Em as well! Love our little toe headed boys :)

• I'm so sorry.Sending lots of T&P's your way and hopefully it is nothing serious.
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm sorry you're going through this,, thoughts and prayers for you. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • That is definitely cause for a freak out. Try not to stress too much until you know what is going on for sure. Sending tons of positive thoughts your way. 
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • i am so sorry, i hope for only good news for you soon.
    TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • thinking of you, hoping that everything turns out fine. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"