LGBT Parenting
Options

Mil fil drama rager! !!!!!!

Holly cow dip schites
Mil fil came to visit and fil checked his bag so he can bring wine. Wtf who does that he has been drinking 3 bottles of white wine a day THREE !!!!
He is severe diabetic as many of u know he has been in and out of rhab

Mil knew he wad back on the boize but still schleped him her they dont do anything woth the girls complain while they r here and fall asleep often

Anyhow mil has to go to market to get more booze bcuz fil drank the bottl he brought already hes been here from 10pm fri and its 506pm sat WTF WTF WFT . I called her on it shesaid well at least hes being happy drink and not mean ARE U KIDDING ME LADY R U KIDDING ME. Keep in mind i have a heart issue in which im not supposed to do anything drastic or crazy or extreame. Anyhow im furious

So she says that the dr and life coach agree that he meeds to wern off so drinking is ok and thats why she has to get itcfor him because detox is very dangerous Are you efffffing kidding me lady !!!!! The cardiologist also said that alky is directly related to his "episodes of heart issues" and the mis management of his diabetes and it is. Going to kill him

I told mil maybe we can just buy him a gun!!!!! She can careless i thought very poinent sp now that i think of it maybe i should get vodka and play wuareters with him and just be done with it what a schmuck

I have lost all respect for my mil and fil

Ok i have to go just typing this gives me chest pains and the gorls r getting up

Toral disgust right now
- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/

Re: Mil fil drama rager! !!!!!!

• Options

I'm sorry you are having to deal with that right now especially while still going through your own testing with your heart.

I will say addiction is a slippery slope and one that not all people can beat.  It's hard for family especially those extremely close. They don't want to enable but actually can feel pretty helpless as they are not able to get through to the addict and stop the behavior.  They also sometimes get to a point of just giving up as it's not worth the battle anymore.  Alcoholics that are severe enough actually cannot stop cold turkey.  I can cause organ failure, stroke etc.  The body gets so used to having the alcohol in such large amounts it starts to need it to function. I will agree though that much is a bit excessive! Not trying to make excuses for either of them just sharing from the addicts perspective.

Again I am really sorry as I know you are in a really bad situation right now with them around.  Just remember your health is really important for M and the girls so if you need to take a deep breath, leave the room or heck if you need to get out of the house for a bit.   Fingers crossed the rest of their visit is uneventful for you!

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

That is terrible, I'm sorry.

I have known someone with an extreme drinking problem  They were very "high functioning".  She could drink a bottle of wine while getting ready to go out, then have 5+ mixed drinks out, then come home and have a large beer.  She had no idea how her actions were impacting those around her.

I can see the "weaning" aspect if he was in a resident facility, but that would be with meds, not "you drank 3 bottles of wine yesterday so today you only get 2 1/2".

Glad you were able to be supportive of your wife during that visit.  Wow. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"