Attachment Parenting
Options

Question from a lurker re BabyBay

Hi ladies!

I'm a lurker and FTM making my way over from the November BMB to seek your expertise.

SO and I live in a small apartment (like, so small even IKEA goes, "yeahhhhhh, can't help ya...") in a suburban area.  We're in the market for a cosleeper, but not one for in the bed.  I was wondering two things:

1. Does anyone own a BabyBay?  What do you think of it?  Would you recommend it?

2. I've heard to stay away from crib bumpers.  Should I be concerned that the BabyBay mattress has a built in "bumper," or is it okay because it is wholly attached to the mattress?

TIA for helping me out... I am admittedly clueless.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Question from a lurker re BabyBay

• Options
    I would get a simple PNP that has the bassinet feature. You don't need the newborn napper and diaper changer. I got one at target that was about 60 bucks. I even found a 3 inch mattress from diapers dot com that I plan to use when I drop the pad down.

We have a full sized, never used crib from DS1 that we just don't feel like dealing with lol. I should just sell it, but it converts to a toddler bed. I'm hoping this one uses it at some point.

Another option would be to use the rock n play beside the bed. Baby can use that until around 3 or 4 months. After that you could buy a bed rail and put baby between you and the bed rail
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"