Colorado Babies

CO and CCRM

Hi CO ladies! 

I am planning on starting my third fresh IVF cycle with CCRM in CO in March.  I am looking at a one day workup in January and returning for several weeks in mid March for the egg retrieval and egg transfer.  Can you tell me your thoughts on travel and weather during your winter months?  I have looked up weather averages and I am feeling a little leery about trying to plan travel around the winter weather.  We will be coming from CA.  A big thank you in advance for any advice you may be able to share.  Feel free to PM me, if you prefer.  Thanks again.

Countless BFN(s)
Moving to IVF

IVF1 (ICSI): Long Lupron
6R. 3F. 3DT. 8Cell 1Grade 2Embies. 1Frostie.
Beta 1/22: 14 Beta 1/24: 24 Beta 1/26: 28
Round One Result: Chemical Pregnancy

Pressing Forward

IVF2 (ICSI/AH/ACU): Microdose Lupron Flare
13R. 11F. 5DT. 2TFR'ed. 1Frostie.
Round Two Result 4/30: Harsh BFN

FET. 2TFR'ed.
Round Three Result 6/25: BFN
Where do we go from here?

Moving forward with CCRM in 2013
ODWU revealed blocked tube(s). Lap 2/15.
Bilateral Tubal Ligation. Stage IV Endo.
Finally some (tough) answers.

IVF3 (ICSI/CCS): Antagonist with EPP
13R. We have 3 CCS Normal Embryos!

Lupron Depot: May 2013 to August 2013
Long awaited FET on 9/3. 2TFR'ed.
BFP on FRER 5dp5dt: IN SHOCK!
Beta1 9/10: 152.7! Beta2 9/12: 378! Beta3 9/14: 1224! 

1st ultrasound 10/1: TWO beautiful heartbeats!  Overjoyed!

Re: CO and CCRM

• The weather here is really hit or miss in winter! Most days it's really sunny and just cold but there are a fair amount of snowy days too. Flights rarely get cancelled though so I would just book them and pack warm clothes!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The weather here can be unpredictable, but luckily the really snowy periods usually only last a day or two, and flight cancellations rarely go on for more than a day at a time.  For the most part, it's mild.  January might be snowy, but March shouldn't be a problem.  I think you will mostly likely be fine.  Good luck, I'm now 15 weeks pregnant with my first after IVF with CCRM!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"