San Diego Babies

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    you can have a look at www.rosannaphotography.smugmug.com, Newborn and maternity session fee is $250 and you can choose your collection. This type of photography is generally priced around $500 and above but your memories are well worth it and you are getting very professional quality work, its a great investment
  • Options
    I used Detweiler Photography and loved her! She came to our house and stated for 5 hours and was soooo patient! She gave 1518 pics and charged 225 for the shoot rights to the images! Highly recommend!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try Sarah at Sarah Lavon Photography.  She is awesome and reasonably priced.  Her website is www.slavonphotography.com.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    OMG, I know what you mean!! I'm due October 22nd and I've looked at almost every photograpgher in San Diego. I want to spend 200 and get a CD I think that's reasonable. Oh and I want to do it in a studio and the photographer to have props! It's so frustrating!!! I've started to look in the murrieta/temecula area since they don't have the San Diego location I think I'll have better luck in pricing if you find somewhere please share the information Smile
  • Options
    I used  www.justhatchedphotography.com.  Awesome pics for $625.
  • Options
    I used chasingdaylightphotography.com She is great. I have used her for engagement, wedding, maternity, and newborn. For payment, she lets you pay it off slowly until the day you get the pictures taken. It helps out a lot. If you're on a budget, she does mini sessions and she is always doing specials on her mini sessions around the holidays. Check out her facebook page :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"