Late Term and Child Loss

Damn, why does this have to be so sad? NBR

Our first guinea, Milhouse, we got last yr got sick last sunday and since he was still eating a little by himself and us we thought it was just a cold. But he started to get worse on thurs so we took him to the vet yesterday and found out he had pneumonia so we got an antibiotic and some baby food to make eating easier. He ended up passing away this afternoon Crying All this death is not stopping, I hate it! I guess now he gets to join his best friend in guinea heaven. Miss you lil buddy!
Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Damn, why does this have to be so sad? NBR

• I am so sorry. The loss of a pet is hard.  ((Hugs))
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • :(  I'm so sorry.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • So, so sorry sweetie!  I know the day will come when our dog will go play with his bestest buddy but the idea of it kills me.  When we were moving, we thought our dog had gotten out and run off and I lost it.  Just so, so, sorry.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Thanks ladies. It just seems like it's never gonna stop. It's been 5 pets ever since we lost Brianna. My dh said no more guineas, it's too sad to watch them go and not be able to do anything for them. Thank you again, all of you ladies are wonderful!
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"