Health & Exercise

any treadmill runners

Can you recommend yours or give me pros & cons of yours or ones you have tried?

I want a decent one that can actually not kill my joints & back while being able to run on the deck.

Thanks  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: any treadmill runners

• it's going to depend on your price range and how many miles per week you intend to put on it. Treadmills really are an item where the more expensive it is, the better it's going to be.

If you are having issues with back/knees pain, you might want to see about getting one where you can adjust the softness of the deck. Also, make sure it has good shock absorbers.

Are you already running on a treadmill? If not, I would recommend starting with craigslist. There are a ton out there for sale. Find one in good condition, in your price range and google reviews on it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I run on the treadmill at the gym. My favorite is the precor one. For some reason it feels "softer" to me. Do you have access to a gym where you can try out a bunch of different treadmills?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a Lifespan treadmill at home and love it.  My husband is over 200 pounds and can run easily in it.  I try to do most of my running outside but we put about 30 miles a week on it and both think it's great.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"