Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  What do you like best about autumn? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options

1. Good! Trying to make the most out of the last 2 weeks of what has been a very flexible work schedule. Starting in October things get busier. But, I have a lot of weight off my shoulders since I decided to accept an awesome job offer with IU!

2. Highlight: Had a great Saturday: breakfast at Patachou --> Lockerbie garage sale --> kids birthday party --> Irish Fest. The kids were awesome.

Lowlight: Other than the Colts win, Sunday was a dud. My fantasy team blew chunks this week :(

3. Hmm, not looking forward to anything in particular. Hope to get a lot of work done.

4. So many things! Football, pumpkin patches/apple orchards, campfires...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1. I'm pretty good, just tired.

2. Highlight: I got to see my family, and they got to spend time with DD.
    Lowlight: DD is teething. Makes me feel bad to watch her suffer when there's not much I can do.

3. I am looking forward to a street fair in a neighboring town. Might be chilly though.

4. I love the warm comfort food that comes with autumn. I love harvest time, it brings the family together, because everyone has to work together.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemarleysmom:

1. Good! Trying to make the most out of the last 2 weeks of what has been a very flexible work schedule. Starting in October things get busier. But, I have a lot of weight off my shoulders since I decided to accept an awesome job offer with IU!

2. Highlight: Had a great Saturday: breakfast at Patachou --> Lockerbie garage sale --> kids birthday party --> Irish Fest. The kids were awesome.

Lowlight: Other than the Colts win, Sunday was a dud. My fantasy team blew chunks this week :(

3. Hmm, not looking forward to anything in particular. Hope to get a lot of work done.

4. So many things! Football, pumpkin patches/apple orchards, campfires...

Congrats on accepting the new job!  I love, love, love Patachou cinnamon toast - yum! 

• Options
    1.  How are you? - Great!2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - Took Eli to the zoo for DH's company picnic.  He was a little too young to appreciate it, but we still had a good time!Lowlight - the offer we put on a house fell through.  Back to looking... 3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - Heading to KY to be a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding.  So excited!4.  What do you like best about autumn? - I'm not wild about the weather getting chilly, but I have a lot of comfort foods that I associate with fall / winter that I look forward to making every year - Russian (spiced) tea, pumpkin flavored things, cranberry date bars...yum!
  • Options
    imageebd08:

1.  How are you? Doing pretty well!  I had a busy weekend and start to the week, but finally today I have a much lighter workday and feel much more relaxed...

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  I just worked a lot, but that's pretty typical.  DH and I got a ton of stuff done around the house after we finished work Sunday morning though - I love feeling set up for the week that way...!

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? I have Friday OFF!  I might even go get a nice haircut, do some shopping...how will I choose?!

4.  What do you like best about autumn? I love the crisp weather, changing leaves, snuggly sweaters, and anything pumpkin - I think fall might be my favorite season, and I love that feeling of the holidays getting closer!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. How are you?  Wonderful!  So far the week has gone by smoothly and I started to feel the baby moving! So that was exciting.

2. Weekend highlight/lowlight?  Nothing much to say here.  I just hung around with my DH and younger brother.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?  We find out the gender of the baby tomorrow (Thursday)!!  That is amazing.

4.  What do you like best about autumn?  I love the smell.  I'm not too fond of it getting much cooler but I do like the season.  I can't wait for the holidays (especially Halloween :3) and apples.  I love them and this is the season for them! 

Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

clariknittist - Um, why choose between a haircut and shopping?  I say do both!  :-)

celesteD9127 - aw, how fun to feel the baby kicking!  Isn't that the best feeling?  Keep us updated on whether your little one is a boy or girl! 

• Options

We found out that we're having a little baby girl!  

My DH is more than excited and so am I.  :) 

Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"