March 2012 Moms

A laughter post :)

A friend just shared this with me on Facebook, and it totally cracked me up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc

Baby laughter is just so infectious, it's impossible not to smile. It got me thinking... what's usually makes your LO laugh? Has anything unexpected done it? 

Last week I was throwing a ball for our dog in the backyard, with DD on my lap, and all of a sudden she started giggling at the dog every time he came back with the ball. I don't know what it was that she found so funny... anyways, I made a game out of it, and when I threw the ball and he disappeared into the bushes, I'd say, ``Where's the dog??`` and then when he came back around the corner I'd say, ``THERE HE IS!`` and she just thought it was totally hilarious - she's never laughed that hard before. So adorable :) I'd do anything to get this sweet girl to laugh! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: A laughter post :)

• DD laughs at our dog, too! She loves when he does full speed laps around our backyard.
  • The most unexpected laugh, and first laugh, came when I was moving DD's arms up and down real fast like she was flying. I don't know why this is so funny but she laughs every time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • One night, all my hubby did was look at our LO and he would just laugh such a deep belly laugh. My hubby wasn't making faces or anything, just looking at him and saying Hi. So funny.

LO also loves to be 'eaten'. He'll put his hand near our mouths, and we will pretend to eat his hand, and then go all they way up his arm and down his stomach. He laughs every time! 

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Blowing raspberries on DS' tummy is always a guaranteed laugh.

Tonight, I was holding DS and my dad was standing behind me, bobbing back and forth so DS couldn't see him.  DS kept trying to follow him (it was like he was watching a very surprising tennis match) and then my dad would pop up from behind my shoulder and DS would just crack up!  It was SO cute!

We can also get pretty good belly laughs from him by making silly faces at him.  His laugh is probably my favorite sound in the world.

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"