Late Term and Child Loss
Options

1st "missed miscarriage", misoprostol medication

My husband and I learned we were expecting a little one as soon as I missed my period. We were so EXCITED! So we knew right at 4 1/2 weeks, at 6 weeks a had mild brownish spotting and the dr requested an ultra sound being I blood type is Rh negative. Everything appered normal. at 13 weeks we returned to hear the heart beat, and the worst day of our lives just arrived. There was no heart beat and the ultrasound discovered the baby died at 7 weeks. We are heart broken! This past week I had to take misoprostol to pass the baby. Let me tell you about the WORST pain I have ever been through!!!!! I wish that on nobody! I am so concerned I just lived through one of my biggest fears will we ever get a chance for a little bundle of joy! I am sure but I am sooooo scared I don't think emotionally I can handle another miscarriage!

If ANYONE has questions about the misoprostol medication PLEASE do ask I would love to share my experience with taking this med and passing the baby. It was Not an easy situation, mentally or physically or even emotionally!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 1st "missed miscarriage", misoprostol medication

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  You might get more responses on the Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss board - we're all here because we've had later losses.  You're right - it's definitely a difficult and awful experience and I hate that anyone has had to experience it.  All the best to you.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"