Georgia Babies

Reviews of OBs that deliver at Gwinnett Medical

If you found a great OB who delivers at Gwin. Med, please let me know!  Also, I would like to hear about who to avoid! 

I asked this question before and only got 1 response - I know there have to be more Mommies and Mommies-to-be who delivered at Gwinnett Medical.

Thanks!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Reviews of OBs that deliver at Gwinnett Medical

• there are very few gwinnett mommies on here.  Of those of us in gwinnett....most deliver elsewhere.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ditto YellowTulip, my sister delivered her 4 at Gwinnett because it's so close to her house, but she always complains about everything afterwards. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Take this with a grain of salt b/c I don't have experience with GM. 

It would not be my choice to deliver at GM b/c it's not a hospital that has a reputation for delivering babies. It may just be me but I would rather have a farther drive to a hospital with a great reputation for delivering babies. Based on my own research and people that I know GM is just not a place I would seek out to deliver my baby at. I am not sure if they even have an NICU, hopefully you won't need it but it's definitely something to consider. IMO there are much better places to deliver in the Atlanta area. GL making your decision.  

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • They have a very good level III NICU.  A friend of mine had twins there and they spent weeks in the NICU.  They received great care.  They deliver a lot of babies there each year. 
  • My good friend just delivered at gwinnett medical and had a good experience.  She used Maternal Generations and loved her midwife whose name was Jonne Sveum.
  • imagehoku82:
    My good friend just delivered at gwinnett medical and had a good experience.  She used Maternal Generations and loved her midwife whose name was Jonne Sveum.

Oops...I meant Maternal Gynerations

https://www.maternalgynerations.net/meet-the-team/about-our-physicians

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"