Natural Birth
Options

Documentary - update

Ladies,

If you saw my previous poll on participation in a documentary and are curious about what we decided ...

We met with the lady creating the documentary and her husband this week. We talked about our concerns regarding privacy of the moment, etc. They also shared their own home birth story with midwife not making it on time. When we got in the car to leave my husband said "yes" before I closed my door so it took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about.

The reasons we decided to participate (besides the cause itself) - we felt very comfortable with the lady. She seems very considerate of the situation as she went through it herself. It will be just her with a camera and she would leave without any questions if we ask her to. She will select footage to be used, but we have to approve, so we will be comfortable with whatever goes into the documentary, even if it is only interviews, not birth itself. She also has very modest expectations for the documentary. She is doing it because of the passion for the home birth cause and said she will be happy even if it only makes to midwives' offices to share with the clients.

Happy Friday everyone !

babies

Re: Documentary - update

• Options
    That's great that you guys are so comfortable with her. She sounds very understanding and very professional. Good luck, and good for you for taking part in such an important documentary! Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sounds awesome! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes that's awesome you're so comfortable with her! Hope it all goes smoothly! Definitely keep us posted
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    That is so rad!! :)
    Mommy to Emery Vera 5.20.12  Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"