New York Babies
Options

Looking for Female OBGYN (Mt. Sinai, Columbia Pres, Lenox Hill)

Hi there,

Just found out I'm pregnant and that my OBGYN that delivered my first baby is no longer delivering babies, which is a drag. I'm on the hunt for a new female OBGYN affiliated with Mt. Sinai,  Columbia or Lenox Hill. 

If you have any recommendations I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!!

Re: Looking for Female OBGYN (Mt. Sinai, Columbia Pres, Lenox Hill)

• Options
    I love my OB-GYN Jessica Fiorelli, who is affiliated with Columbia. This is my first child and she has been nothing but comforting and she's funny to boot! I hear most of the doctors in her group are great as well but I'll let you know when I deliver in December ;-)
  • Options
    Love my practice: Chen, Morgan, Barbieri, and Jackson. All women and all wonderful.
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to Shari Leipzig at the Park Avenue Women's Center (92nd and Park), and she is absolutely wonderful.  She delivered my son last year, and I couldn't have been happier with her.  I'm using her again for this pregnancy.  She delivers at Mt. Sinai.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Same. My OB-GYN is out on medical leave through my maternity date and now I'm with Dr. Fiorelli. She's awesome. All business, a bit snarky = my kind of gal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I see Dr. Natalie Stevens. She is fantastic and very thorough. She is affiliated with Lenox Hill. She's moving to a new office thats actually only a block away which is very convenient. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"