Georgia Babies

1st Birthday Party Location for October???

Hey All!

Time certainly flies! I am looking for a party space for my daughter's 1st birthday on Oct 27th. Preferably outside/inside option to accomodate about 35 people. We are going for a "Pink Pumpkin/Rustic Fall" theme. Any suggestions? Open to parks as long as there is an indoor option for weather. The pumpkin patch is out..too expensive for a large group. Atlanta or no more than 20 min away....

I was looking at:

https://wyldecenter.org/services/birthday-parties/ in decatur but I don't know much about it.

Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 1st Birthday Party Location for October???

• We did the urban farm party at Wylde Center for my daughter's birthday and it was awesome.  It would be gorgeous in fall.  The inside space is tiny and meh, but the garden is so much fun for kids.  I'm not sure the one year old crowd would necessarily appreciate one of the formal nature education parties, but you could just let them play in the sandbox and cob house there.  Or, you could just do the face painting and balloons option (which I think is cheaper).

They say the inside space maximum is 20 people, and charge extra if you plan on serving alcohol though.  

• Thank you! :) We will keep that in mind as she get older. I sure learned a lot on my hunt. I decided on renting the Garden Hills Community Center in Buckhead. :) The space is cozy and will work out great.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"