Two Under 2
Options

Feel like i am neglecting NB to play with DS1

DS2 is two weeks old and other than when I nurse him, he pretty much chills in his Rock N Play or bouncer and I attend to DS1 who is 16 mos old.  I feel like I am neglecting DS2 and also worry about him getting a flat head from being on his back so much. 

What did you do with number 2 in the very beginning before they can sit up??  I was thinking maybe I should try wearing DS2?  I never really got into it with DS1 and he never really liked it either but I am just not sure what else to do?  Or do I just let go of my worries cause it is normal to feel that way when there isn't much I can do with DS2?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Feel like i am neglecting NB to play with DS1

• Options

Babywearing helped with that a ton!

Also, don't feel bad for your newborn. All they need is the boob and a comfy place to sleep. Smile  Just make sure you rotate what side his head is positioned to avoid flat head.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel this way, too. I do wear her in her Moby more often that I thought I would. I never used a carrier with DS, but I put DD in there at least every other day just so we can get through the day with enough play and attention for the both of them. It's the only way I can stay sane. Good luck! Congrats!
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We wore DS2 a lot and I wear DS3 now.
  • Options

::chimes in on the baby wearing::

You can also try holding the baby when you do quieter activities with your DS like reading.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"