LGBT Parenting

Heart

I know a few of you were following me on my journey with my Ticker.

SO got some good news and some BAD new.

Bad news is there is a "POSSIBLE" blockage on the front side of el ticker. Dr. said in most cases its a false positive because of breast tissue ( i would like to agree with him and feel better about this but since my gastric surgery I have no breasts - they have just disappeared.)  but he wants me to have more testing recommend a angiogram ( HELL NO )  or a CT Angiogram ( ok )due to my  horrible family history

so hopefully its a false positive - the test was ordered STAT just waiting for insurance to authorize.  

I am glad i have some answers - If this is an answer.  

Good news- all my blood work came back pretty good ..  lil high but normal for cholesterol ( all i eat is eggs and cheese with the surgery - need high protein and i'm a vegetarian )

and I'm a wee bit anemic ( already knew that ) and have a low very low iron reserve....but absorption is good and pituitary function is not cause of hear tissue

so thanks for all your support and e-mails and I will continue to keep you posted.

I am a realist and realze this could be very serious so I am flipping out and making sure that M and the girls are set ( will wise and all that ) so crazy Of course M just la- la -la la's me  away and does not get caught up in the what if and what happens .. she is just ok  NEXT step ..

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/

Re: Heart

• image2moms2twins:

I am a realist and realze this could be very serious so I am flipping out and making sure that M and the girls are set ( will wise and all that ) so crazy Of course M just la- la -la la's me  away and does not get caught up in the what if and what happens .. she is just ok  NEXT step ..

I know it's not always easy, but I'm glad you guys can balance each other out like this.  Your preparedness is good (says me, the details person), but try to let M's focus on the future pull you away from the worry and on to the next step.  You have M and the girls and it will be okay.

I hope the CT angiogram shows that it's nothing, but I'm glad they are being careful.  The high protein vegetarian thing is hard - it's actually why I switched back to being an omnivore.  I've been working with a nutritionist on balancing protein and carbs and it's helped - not sure if the same might be helpful to you.  Insurance sometimes covers it if it's related to a medical condition.

Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
    AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
    IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts
  • Good to hear!

My Dad has had a few angiograms done, he says they aren't too bad. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending good healthy vibes :)

Sounds like you're doing everything you can do. 

IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Thinking of you, J. Hopefully it's a false positive. T&Ps coming your way - keep us posted.
  • imagetdmklm:
    Thinking of you, J. Hopefully it's a false positive. T&Ps coming your way - keep us posted.

This.

Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thinking of you, J.  Sorry you got the potential bad news, yet flad to hear the blood work was so good.  Know that we are here to listen, be angry, etc.
  • thanks everyone ...

*** *** *** ..... i am kinda withdrawing  and trying to not think about it ... just for the moment ..

whats crazy is that I could just drop dead  right after i type this ...OMG i know thats terrible but this is why i am trying to withdrawal .... cuz those thought will run rampant 

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Thinking of you, J. (((hugs)))

• Thinking of you, J, and hoping you get some better news in the follow up.
    TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"