Hey everyone! My son is 21mo and was just diagnosed with a milk allergy today. He is not allergic to soy. His dr wasn't in today so I spoke with another dr to get the results and am waiting to follow up with his ped tomorrow. The reason we tested for allergies was because of his eczema. Rather than continuing to treat him with rx's I wanted to see if there was an underlying issue causing his flare-ups. He has no other symptoms and I have heard that most children to grow out if it. Am I supposed to eliminate milk completely or partially? Does milk allergy cause internal damage if one is exposed to it? Thank so much and I look forward to any advice!!