TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Calling All Crafty (and wannabe crafty) 6+ers

Alright ladies. A couple of weeks ago, I posted something about doing a card exchange but nothing definite. Here's the definite post!

There was definitely interest in exchanging - here's what I was thinking (and please feel free to send out suggestions if you have them!). We could arrange it like an Elfster exchange. We each get paired up with someone and then we send them maybe 5 cards for them to use at a later date. It'd give us all a chance to show off our crafty skills. What do you think?

TTC since April 2010
BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
~All AL always welcome~

Re: Calling All Crafty (and wannabe crafty) 6+ers

• I pph this idea, sammer, but I'll ask again...is it okay for a lurker to join in? Technically I've been ttcal6+, but have not been posting on ttcal solidly for 6+ months. (I took a bit of a bump break, had a stint over on pgal, etc) I'm not asking to join this board, I just want to get in on this card making action!!!

I'll try not to cry too hard if you say no.

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know if I am crafty enough to make up five cards for someone else to use lol.
    Me(26)DH(33)
    TTC for #1 since Jan 2010
    BFP #1 Oct 1 2010 MC Oct 3 2010
    DX PCOS w/ AO Nov 2011
    3 rounds of Clomid all BFN
    BFP #2 10/12/12 Beta #1 45.1 Beta #2 160.7 * 2/27 diagnosed with IEF in utero.
    Dalaney born @ 35w2d via emergency C-section due to Pre-E after 30 hrs of labor & losing her HB twice. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & was 19in long on May 26th 2013 @ 605am

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   image

"Severe truth is expressed with some bitterness."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"