Dads & Dads-to-be

Dad Group?

I'm trying to gauge interest in creating a Facebook group for Dads.  My wife belongs to a group of moms on Facebook that has almost 1,000 members.  It is a by-invitation only group that allows moms a private forum to post questions and get advice from other moms.  It has been a great resource. 

Based on that model, I would like to create a group for Dads.  A private forum where dads can ask questions and get advice.  While I appreciate the efforts of the Bump, Baby Center, etc. it is still a public forum.  Are there dads who would be interested in joining such a group?   

Re: Dad Group?

• Sure, I'd be all for joining.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I guess so. 
  • I'm in too.
    ***Loss and success mentioned***
    Me:34, Wife: 32
    IF reasoning = MFI: Zero Sperm Count using FairFax donor bank
    IUI #1 - #3: 2011 = BFN
    IVF: 2011 = BFN, lost all 10 embryos (with C/Ps)
    Jan 2014 - OBGYN (not RE) found and removed wife's "field of" uterine polyps after failed IVF

Moving on to surrogacy (actually a planned adoption)
    Surrogate IUI#1: 7.17.12 = BFP!! 15dpiui = 256, 17dpiui = 346
    Oliver Zane born - 3/29/2013 on Good Friday!

IUI #4 - #6: 2014-2015 = BFN (with C/Ps)
    Switch sperm donors, start ketosis diet to reduce inflammation late 2015
    IVF 2: Jan and Feb 2016, 3 great looking, 8 cell 3 day embryos. Two ET, one frozen
    2.18.2016 (8dp3dt) = BFFP!
    2.22.2016 (12dp3dt) = 649!!

Started foster care experience in 2012. Now waiting to adopt our foster daughter, 7, who has lived with us for 3 years. 

"Wait for your God, and don't give up on Him - ever!" Hosea 12:6 (msg)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I Definetly would be interested I am a 19 yr old dad to be and I'm sure I'm going to have alot of questions

• YES. I wish there were more opportunities for dads. I started a blog (beafather.wordpress.com) to give dads a place to talk and learn from each other. I'd love to work with you on this project.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"