Two Under 2

Sleep deprived

Im so tired! Our DD2 Turns 3 weeks old today and her big sister just turned 15 months. DD2 does not sleep for longer than 1.5 hours at night. I don't know what to do to fix this!! DD1 slept very well from the beginning. The only big difference is that I am EBFing DD2 and DD1 was FF.

I don't wake my husband at night bc he can't really do much and he has work but it's not like I can just sleep all day. DD2 has just recently gone down to 1 nap a day and I'm lucky to get 1.5 hours out of that.

Any advice? I know you guys have been through this. I'm so exhausted I will wake up with DD2 in my arms and not remember getting her. I'm a little worried about that...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Sleep deprived

• I agree with PP, just do what you can to get sleep. Does she like a swing? Have you considered getting a RnP? Those things are made of magical unicorn fairy dust. It was hard to transition DD1 out of it into the crib, but it made for an excellent nights sleep when she was a newborn. Co-sleep if you have to. Habits can be broken, you need your sleep! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks! I've been putting her in the swing the past few nights but I'm not sure it's much better than the cosleeper. She just likes to be close to me. I've decided to leave her in the swing until she starts waking up and then put her in bed with me. Maybe I'll get a few hours tonight. Thanks again ladies!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"