New to The Bump

new to this and just need the support (:

hello,

im 18 years old and between 33-36 weeks pregnant, originally i would be 33 weeks but at my appointment last monday i was measuring 3 weeks farther and have been measuring farther. This is my first pregnancy, im having a baby boy! My mom lives 4 hours away and the rest of my immediate family lives far too, the only close family i have is my husbands family. My friends are all of course young and living life, having fun which for me isnt fun anymore because i have a baby to think about and they dont understand, so it does get hard to hang out with anyone. My husband (19yrs old) and I argue over family and the "unwanted advice" alot, i dont really know how to handle the situations. I do appreciate all the help but i want to be a first time mommy and learn everything on my own and learn what works for my new family but people dont respect that and it upsets me but my husband doesnt undersand so he gets mad at me thinking im unappreciative.

Sorry for the long sob story, just running out of effort and energy, really needing the support from people who dont know us to be able to "pick sides" which is how it seems with our families, its all just a competition.

Thanks, Christi.

Re: new to this and just need the support (:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"