Two Under 2

Anybody have a Phil & Ted?

I saw a bunch when I was at the fair, and they look wonderful! They're not bulky, and they look like they'd handle really well, especially for a double stroller.  I asked one of the people I saw about it and they told me they were a spendy stroller.

Well I just looked em' up, and even on Craigslist they're over $200. 

Are they really worth the money??

Re: Anybody have a Phil & Ted?

• I saw the giveaway, but I don't want to get my hopes up since I'm not very lucky in giveaways haha!
  • My SIL had one and said it handled really well but neither of her kids wanted to sit in the rear seat since you can't see anything. she ended up selling it. She did love it as a single though.
  • Loading the player...
  • I absolutely loved mine.  Kids enjoyed it too.  They would switch seats (they both loved the jump seat tucked away).  Easy to handle, easy to fold; travelled with both kids through airports with great success.

One of the very best kid related items I ever bought.

promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
  • imagelauracoro:
    My SIL had one and said it handled really well but neither of her kids wanted to sit in the rear seat since you can't see anything. she ended up selling it. She did love it as a single though.

This. My sister has one and has the same issue. Also anything in the basket just gets kicked by the kid sitting in the back. She bought saddle bags by Phil and teds but never uses it as a double.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"