April 2011 Moms

careful with this one....

i could only listen to half the song before bawling and turning it off so just be careful...

it's Taylor Switfts song for stand up to cancer about a little boy who died of cancer. Very powerful and so sad but amazing she wrote it. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2200468/Taylor-Swift-breaks-debuts-song-Ronan-young-cancer-victim-charity-event.html 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: careful with this one....

• I saw that online earlier today and yeah, I cried.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Heartbreaking! The little boy is from Phoenix, i don't know why, but that made it just little bit harder for me.  And the fact i lost a friend in 2nd grade to cancer. His parents told our teacher that they remember him walking down the hall to go to his room to take a nap and he never woke up.  That how they broke the news to us. SO the footsteps in the hall part of the song, had me blinded with tears
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't listen to this when you posted because I didn't want to cry, then I heard it on the radio while driving home from work today.  I was driving down the road, bawling. 
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"