Pregnant after 35
Options

I need help

Hello there,

I am hoping to get some help and insight here.  I have tried to get preggers for over 15 months now.  I am mid 30's and no previous children/pregnancy's.  I had a DR appt last week and they did blood work/exam/and vaginal ultra sound and regular ultrasound.  They came back good.  My ultrasound said I have several follicles in my ovaries.  Is this good?  Oh and my prolactin levels are at 35.  My LH is 14.4 and my FSH is 3.6.  Is that good?  I am a bit confused.  My Dr referred me to an endocrinologist 3 weeks from now.  I a wondering does anyone know if my prolactin could of been high for many years?  And I didn't know?  Please any advice or input will be so appreciated!  Well wishes to you all!!!!! :)

Faith&Hope~Always

Re: I need help

• Options
    Prolactin levels above 20 can impact fertility. Also, when you say you had several follies, did you get an actual number? Was it done on day 3 of your menstrual cycle? I recommend looking at the info about fertility testing on the website advancedfertility.com. it's pretty detailed.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The endocrinologist will test for other things that may be making getting PG more difficult, for example, thyroid issues.  If your thyroid is off it can greatly impact your ability to get PG as can a few related endocrine conditions...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"