Minnesota Babies

Looking for Preschool: Minneapolis Area

Our daughter will be three on September 25th.  We are looking for a three day a week preschool for her.  Looking for place families love!  We live in North Mpls but are willing to drive if worth the journey.

Re: Looking for Preschool: Minneapolis Area

• My daughter just started at Evergreen Montessori in crystal.  It gets rave reviews!  So far it seems pretty good, she's just going through other adjustment issues so it's hard to judge for sure. Otherwise, we LOVED Creative Play Preschool through the Robbinsdale (281) district, but their schedule didn't mesh with ours (school days are only 2 1/2 hours, morning or afternoon).

Good luck! 

• We go to a place called Rosie's little helpers in Plymouth.  It is a home based preschool.  My son loves it. I love the hours, 9:15-1 and they get lunch.  They take ages 2.5-5 and the kids don't have to be potty-trained. We did Creative Play and I was not impressed with the program.  I have heard people either love Creative Play or hate it.  Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Kind of a late response, but I'll put in a plug for our preschool -Bright Prospects Co-op Preschool is by Lake and Hiawatha, we've had a great experience there. Our daughter is in her second year there. I know we just filled our last spot, but spots tend to open up throughout the year.

It is a co-op preschool, so you have to be willing to go to parent membership meetings once a month, we parent help in the classroom once a month, etc. But that's kind of the fun part because you get to see your kids in action. 

https://www.brightprospectspreschool.org/

imageCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"