March 2012 Moms

holding bottle?

Any babies holding their own bottle yet?

Mine looks like he's almost got it but lets go...lol hopefully soon he will feed himself. It will be major help.

Re: holding bottle?

• P can hold a 4oz for a minute or two but the 8 oz bottle no way. It's just too heavy and slides down out of his hands. This surprises me considering the awesome grip he has on the back fat of my arms!!!!!
  • Livi puts her hands on the bottle sometimes but she doesn't put enough pressure in it to hold it up. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 4 oz bottle yes but I hold it because he tends to keep pulling it out of his mouth.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• She can hold both sizes but I have watch closely.  For some reason when done she will throw the bottle backwards resulting in a bump to the head. If we used plastic this wouldn't be a problem,
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When she feels like it. Like in the car. If she needs to eat and we don't have time to pull over and I can't climb in the backseat with her, she will hold it. I have to prop it up a little to help though.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• DD tries to hold her 8 oz bottle but she either pulls it out of her mouth or pushes it in so far it collapses the nipple.  She will get it soon I think.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• no..jonathan grabs the bottle, but he just pokes his face with it or throws it...so I hold it for him still.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Yes, he holds his bottle...most of the time. It is easier for him to hold four ounces than it is to hold six ounces. If I try to help him when he is holding it he gets grouchy and tries to pull it away while grunting/yelling so I let him have it. Other times (like when he is tired) he lets me hold it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • He can hold it but he doesn't understand how tipping it backwards gets the liquid out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Isaac holds his bottle really well. I normally set him in his bouncer and hand him his bottle. He will put it in his mouth. I normally give it to him and quick finish what I was doing (dishes or laundry normally). But if I lay him on the floor propped a little on a pillow he will roll over and try and eat and get mad. He doesn't realize that laying on his back not his belly makes it easier.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"