Snarky and T-TTC

I have a secret

I'm kind of pregnant. I had some betas done.

14dpo=79
17dpo=364
19dpo=984
21dpo=2112

And my progesterone was 19 at 14dpo.

On Friday when my beta was 2112 they did an ultrasound to rule out ectopic and didn't see a gestational sac. I guess 2000 hcg is when they expect to see a sac, so they are cautious that they caught me too early, or possibly it's ectopic again.

I go back today for a repeat beta and ultrasound. She said today is the determining factor.

The good news is that my progesterone and betas are in perfect range! And they never have been with any of my other pgs. So that's certainly hopeful.

I had nightmares all night that I ended up having surgery and missed my sister's wedding.

I'm kind of wreck today waiting to see what's going on. So any hopeful vibes or thoughts are definitely appreciated.

xoxo
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have a secret

• I hope everything is ok and you end up moving on to a HH 9 months! Hugs, waiting sucks!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• OH MY GOD!  I was going to page you today to see how you were doing. Congratulations sweetie!!! What amazing news!!!  Your fears are completely understandable.  I am sending everything I have that this is it for you and that your u/s today shows a sac.  ((BIG HUGE MASSIVE HUGS)). Keep us posted!! We are pulling for you!

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • What awesome news Katt! I am sending all the good vibes, prayers, anything I can your way that this is it for you and your H! I'm so excited for you! 
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Holy cats Katt!! That is fantastic news!! 

I can only imagine what you're feeling right now. Sending you big, huge, reassuring hugs. I hope you get fabulous news later today!
  • Just got the call that the ultrasound is ago. Today's beta is 5193. Come on little one, please be in the right place!
  • imagekatt3233:
    Just got the call that the ultrasound is ago. Today's beta is 5193. Come on little one, please be in the right place!

Yay!!  What time is your appt?  I am so excited and sending all the good vibes, prayers, everything, that all is as it should be.  We are eagerly anticipating your update.  Come on Baby Katt!! 

TESE for DH 08/09/09
  • imageJenny829:

imagekatt3233:
    Just got the call that the ultrasound is ago. Today's beta is 5193. Come on little one, please be in the right place!

Yay!!  What time is your appt?  I am so excited and sending all the good vibes, prayers, everything, that all is as it should be.  We are eagerly anticipating your update.  Come on Baby Katt!! 

It's at 1pm central time. I think I'm going to have a panic attack!
  • imagekatt3233:
    imageJenny829:

imagekatt3233:

It's at 1pm central time. I think I'm going to have a panic attack!

Its going on now!!  I'm going to start stalking the board ASAP!  Deep breaths sweetie... 

TESE for DH 08/09/09
  • Ooh. Thinking of you now. Deep breaths, sending you so many good thoughts and prayers!
  • OMG, OMG, OMG, thinking of you katt! Everything crossed that you are getting good news!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Eeeek!  H&H 9 mos!

• Well we saw something! There's a sac measuring 5w2d, which is right on track! No yolk sac yet but they said its too early to see that. Since they didn't see the yolk sac, they won't say 100 percent that what we saw is a gestational sac. But all signs point in the positive direction.

I'm leaving tomorrow for California for my sister's wedding, so next u/s is NEXT Thursday! TEN days away! How will I survive?!

But so far things are looking good!
  • AAAAH!!

You will be so busy at the wedding the time will fly by and you won't even think about all of this! 

Not really, but I do hope it helps to keep your mind busy. Thinking good thoughts for you!!!
  • imagekatt3233:
    Well we saw something! There's a sac measuring 5w2d, which is right on track! No yolk sac yet but they said its too early to see that. Since they didn't see the yolk sac, they won't say 100 percent that what we saw is a gestational sac. But all signs point in the positive direction. I'm leaving tomorrow for California for my sister's wedding, so next u/s is NEXT Thursday! TEN days away! How will I survive?! But so far things are looking good!

That is so freaking awesome!!!!  YAY!!  I am so incredibly happy for you! Fingers crossed that the next ten days fly by and that all looks great at the next u/s!

TESE for DH 08/09/09
  • That is awesome!  I will keep thinking positive thoughts for your next u/s!
  • Yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Here's to hoping the next 10 days fly by.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thank you ladies!

xoxo
  • So glad to hear the good news! Betas sound amazing! Hopefully these 10 days fly by! Congrats again!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Congratulations!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Congratulations, katt!!! Hope you have a great time at your sister's wedding. And TP's for a great follow up u/s!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • That's awesome news, Katt!  Congratulations!!!!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• CONGRATS! T&P for a healthy 9 months. Enjoy your sister's wedding!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AMAZING news!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • congratulations, t&p's
    Me: 29 | SO: 28
    Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
    DS Born: 6/02/2012