TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

am I allowed over here? (intro)

Hi ladies,  I want to do an intro but I'm not sure if I qualify to be here so please let me know if I need to bugger off.

Background:  I had a MC and D&C late February.  I joined the TTCAL board in March and was fairly active for a few months.  Then by the end of May I decided I needed a break from the Bump. I was gone for a little while trying to get back to a positive/normal state of life and just came back to TTCAL last month (with a new avatar that isn't a picture of me). I recognize a lot of you here and I'm so sorry for all of us to be here.

I kind of can't believe its been six months already but in a strange way I always knew I would end up here?  Just like I also feel I'll end up on the "TTC after 35" board but I have a few more months still. :)  My EDD is next Monday, AF started over the weekend and my emotions seem to be all over the place right now, so really I just want to be able to reach out to people who understand.  But like I said I'm not sure I "qualify" to be here since I took a break for awhile?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: am I allowed over here? (intro)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"