March 2012 Moms

We have a tooth!

It has been HE** but we have one! One little tooth on the bottom :) Im a proud mommy.

photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg

Re: We have a tooth!

• Here too! It is just starting to pop out now. I've been feeling it there all week but today I could really feel it and then I looked and saw one right there. Not looking forward to cranky days! But another proud mommy over here! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup us too.  We got two at once...and DD was hardly fussy.  Its like they popped in overnight.

BUT, the other day she was super fussy...not sure if she is trying to get another one not.  Since the first two came in so easy, we aren't sure of the signs of teething, other than drool.  What do you ladies look for?  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Dom is still sporting the gummy grin!

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• We're working on our third... the bottom two popped through at the same time a month ago with barely any fuss at all... but now a top one is coming through and it has been DAYS of torture :( Poor DD, I can't wait until it's finally over! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Congrats! Yup us too! He got two in this week. He was fussy last week, but I didn't know if he was tired or teething. Could have been both. The second tooth took me by surprise though!

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Proud Mommy too!

We popped two teeth on the bottom a week apart, and now he has another coming on the top its frickin crazy! Hardly any fuss with the first two but this one is torture! Teething tablets, and frozen cucumber are my very BEST friends at the moment...its horrible! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Well geez... E will be 7 months Saturday and nothing yet. I can see the top two trying to come down but that's it. I keep thinking she's teething and then nothing happens!

Me (32) DH (30)

A Wordy Blog

Baby Evangeline is here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"