June 2011 Moms
Options

Would anyone be up for...

A FB group of just June 2011 bump moms. A completely closed and private group of only us? I would make a poll but the evil mobile app won't let me. No hard feelings either way. Just reply.
~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BabyFetus Ticker
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Would anyone be up for...

• Options
    Yeah sounds good. I'm part of the June Facebook group already but most posters there are no longer bumpies or never were... It stated out as a bump group but changed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! I'm part of the June moms on fb and I barely recognize anyone.
  • Options
    ya, I would do that. I have a close knit group of girls from our local wedding board that are some of my best friends now. We created a FB group back then and are still as close as ever.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    Yeah. Truth be told I am about done with TB. The mobile version is terrible and clearly they aren't going to fix it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would prefer not.  1. I prefer to keep TB and FB seperate.  2. I think it would make this board even slower than it already is. 
  • Options
    Coming out of lurkdom, it would be easier for me to keep up with ya'll!

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    I kind of agree with jcsumm but I also think I would participate a lot more on a FB group. I try to come on here at least once a day and I would hate to see it die completely. So bottom line. I want activity on TB and I want a FB group.
  • Options

imagejcsumm0:
    I would prefer not.  1. I prefer to keep TB and FB seperate.  2. I think it would make this board even slower than it already is. 

I'm kind of the same way. I've gone through and pretty much gotten rid of anyone that I'm not "close" to. While a group wouldn't affect that...I'm not even on FB that much anymore. Lately, I'm less techy and more LO oriented. Big Smile

forum
  • Options
    Totally going to admit i normally read from my work computer and they have FB blocked. So that would leave me out

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• Options
    imageGwyneddlesliegrace:
    Coming out of lurkdom, it would be easier for me to keep up with ya'll!

Same here!

Anniversary

• Options
    sure!
  • Options
    i also don't recognize many of the people on the other facebook group.  i'd be happy to join a new one you set up.  so count me in!  i don't want to lose the friendships i've made through this board.
  • Options

imagejcsumm0:
    I would prefer not...I think it would make this board even slower than it already is. 

ITA!

I just don't see the point.  Plus, there are a lot of lurkers here.  So if no one is posting here, and they still want to maintain privacy, the are basically sol.  

• Options
    yeah. I think it being private is great. I didn't join the other June group because of the "strangers". lol
  • Options

imagecvl105:
    ya, I would do that. I have a close knit group of girls from our local wedding board that are some of my best friends now. We created a FB group back then and are still as close as ever.

I have this going on right now too - we don't have a FB group, but there are 5 of us that try to get together on a monthly (at least basis) two of them have older toddlers very close in age and two of us have toddlers just 6 months apart and the last has hers on the way in just a few months.  They have been the 'replacements' for the friends that have come and gone in my life.  All are younger than me but so much more in common with them now that I am married and have a little one.

• Options
    And as long as this board is here and I have something to say, I will stick around.  I can only access FB via my phone while at work (it is blocked) but can still access the bump no prob.
  • Options

imagecvl105:

YesYes

Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"