March 2012 Moms

Crazy baby noises

In the last few days, Alexander figured out that not only can he make noises when he exhales, but also on the inhale, so now he makes this wheezy whoop/laugh noise. It's the oddest sound-- I asked my husband if he was watching old Eddie Murphy movies with the baby or something because it sounds just like how EM used to laugh!

Babies are crazy little animals.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crazy baby noises

• Yes they are. Claire has figured out how to yell. She found this out at the doctors yesterday. I couldnt keep her quiet. It was so funny tho I couldnt help but to laugh. Most of the mothers did not find this cute. I kept looking at them like what I am supposed to do . This is the 1st time she has ever done this.
    photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg
  • So crazy! DS loves his own voice and will just babble away, making the cutest little noises.  Our favorite is the one we call the Velociraptor. Then, the past two days, he's been making this totally crazy sound kind of like he's clearing his throat that sounds like something you would hear in The Omen or The Exorcist.  It's both cracking us up and creeping us out! 
  • Loading the player...
  • jonathan has been making a lot of noises...he even babbles in his sleep..LOL...not good for me because I get up to peek on him, and he's totally asleep!!! But he looks at me or DH and just babbles, as if he were having a real conversation with is...i love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • imageaeh72:
    he's been making this totally crazy sound kind of like he's clearing his throat that sounds like something you would hear in The Omen or The Exorcist.  It's both cracking us up and creeping us out! 

Oh my goodness, that sounds like something Z is doing, its beyond crazy!

Kinda creepy too 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We name our son's noises also.  We have the Velociraptor, the Pterodactyl, and the Teakettle among others.  
    Me and my Kiwi, both 38.  We struggled with RPL and were blessed with Micah.  I'm a full custody stepmom to Ethan!

image     image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"