Minnesota Babies

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    It's farther to drive, but I had a sucessful VBAC at Ridgeview Hospital in Waconia.  My Family practice, Jaimee McPadden was my advocate all through the pregancy and Dr. Larose, OBGYN delieved.  He was cautious and made sure you knew the risks, but after making sure you knew, proceeded as normal. :) Getting ready for LO #3 and shooting for a repeat VBAC!
  • Options

imageExpextingMyThird:
    My SIL lives down there and I suggest not going to princeton at all. I'm not sure about maple grove, but it's hard to find a doctor that will allow a VBAC. You may be better off finding a midwife and birthing center to get the delivery you want.

Actually, there are a lot of VBAC friendly doctors and midwives in the Twin Cities area.  And the free standing birth centers in MN do not offer VBACs.

I had my VBAC at Methodist and it was wonderful there.  I saw the MWs at Park Nicollet-Meadowbrook.

If you contact the Twin Cities ICAN chapter, they can point you in the direction of the good providers.  Blooma also has a VBAC class and there is a lot of that information presented there about which providers are good and which to steer clear of.

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"