January 2012 Moms
Options

how many washable nursing pads?

This is for future knowledge, but when we have the next child I'll have to get washable nursing pads (and pray that I can breastfeed the next child too!).  For the short time I used them my skin was very irritated by the disposables.

For anybody who uses them, how many did you have?  I'm going to buy them here and there when I find them on sale.

Anniversary

Re: how many washable nursing pads?

• Options
    I only used washable nursing pads and I ended up having like 8 or 9 pairs which worked, but I could have always used more.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used disposables as well at first, but by the time the leaking slowed down, I was using 3 sets.  Depending on how much you leak, at least 5 pairs sounds about right, 10 if you want to be safe.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saved mine bc I pray nursing will go better next time:/ I think I had 6-8 pairs, they are the Nuk reusable ones. They were pretty soft after washing and absorbent.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think I have ten pairs...I rarely had to use the disposable ones.  I actually got them free from one of those free give aways like **THIS IS SPAM** that we get emails about. I can't remember the name but I was pleased with the quality.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"