March 2012 Moms
Options

Favorite Moment of the Day!

My favorite moment of the day with Peyton is when he wakes up from a nap because he is the happiest baby in the world if he gets a good nap in.  He smiles when I walk in his room to pick him up from his crib and thinks everything I do is funny!  I love this part of the day with him.  My second favorite part is when daddy comes home from work.  His face lights up like a Christmas tree! 

What is your favorite part of the day?

Re: Favorite Moment of the Day!

• Options

Same!

Any time she wakes up from a good sleep is my favourite moment, because she is all smiles.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love morning time... right when she wakes up for the day and is so happy to see us. Also, bath time because it's SO fun. And before bedtime snuggles :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageraspberry_bride:
    Same!nbsp;Any time she wakes up from a good sleep is my favourite moment, because she is all smiles.

This. I love that freshly napped smile.
  • Options
    Same here, after naps and when he wakes in the morning. He's so happy to see us!
  • Options
    Diddo! Anytime she wakes up. She gets real serious, and then gets the biggest smile. Also we have started dancing in the afternoon, and she smiles and giggles the whole time. I love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Same here.. anytime he wakes up from a good nap or in the morning, he is ALL smiles and I love it!

He's also very happy when he's in his jumperoo and has an audience - lots of smiles and giggles then.

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options

I'm with you on the freshly awake smiles - but to add to the conversation...

I LOVE the dream feed. She is soft and floppy like when she was newborn. She smiles softly with her eyes half closed and sometimes coos and babbles but in a sleepy, soft whisper. The only thing I don't like about the dream feed is that I have to put her down to sleep when it is over. 

She's amazing.

• Options

morning time I love because he is all smiles and playful, and talkative. Makes it more difficult to go to work..LOL..but I love playing with him in the mornings.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options
    My favorites are basically all listed here! It's fun to know so many others are sharing in on those amazing moments with their babies! :) It's so wonderful when my hubby gets off work...Sawyer just thinks its fantastic. I LOVE me some baby smiles!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"