Parenting after 35

Eureka! PIP war in here

I couldn't come up with a GTKY poll or such, but BB's vacation pics had me thinking; how do we picture some of the regulars on this board? PIP what you think some of the +35ers look like.

Re: Eureka! PIP war in here

• This is hard....I'll give a shot BrideBuddies Emma Thompson (frequent English refs)
  • Loading the player...
  • Maggee, I agree!! I was thinking about a kick ass blonde, and I think you nailed it:

Emma Thompson

• robynlesley (Fran Drescher, but nicer voice):

• imagegimmietimmies:

Stever:

Embarrassed
  • imagestever:

GT:

LOL, close. Actually, when you run celebrity face match, this is an 85% match, with makeup and hair done, it's close:

Charlize Theron

• imagestever:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Stever:

Embarrassed

Awww, don't blush, I really do see you like a petite faerie like Anne Hathaway. Strong, but delicate.

• imagegimmietimmies:

Maggee, I agree!! I was thinking about a kick ass blonde, and I think you nailed it:

Emma Thompson

I can see that, but not in such a flowery dress.
  • imagegimmietimmies:

robynlesley (Fran Drescher, but nicer voice):

Yes
  • imagegimmietimmies:
    imagestever:

GT:

LOL, close. Actually, when you run celebrity face match, this is an 85% match, with makeup and hair done, it's close:

Charlize Theron

Sweet. I knew you were a hot blonde.

And I've never done one of those face-matcher things. I always thought that I resembled Alanis Morisette but have been told I look like Jennifer Connelly, but I'll totally take being thought of as someone 10 years younger than either of them Stick out tongue

• BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!!   You girls are hilarious!  I WISH I was that hot!

I actually have a doppleganger (is that how you spell that????)  Or I am a doppleganger?????

Anyhoo... I'm am a dead ringer for Melanie Hutsell.   Was on SNL back in the 90s.  Did impersonations of Jan Brady, Tonya Harding and Tori Spelling.  She was the Delta Delta Delta girl.  Seriously.. I got free drinks at a bar one night because the bartender thought I was her.

Unfortunately, she's got this weird face thing going that is not attractive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHelSmlzYeg

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagestever:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imagestever:

GT:

Charlize Theron

Sweet. I knew you were a hot blonde.

And I've never done one of those face-matcher things. I always thought that I resembled Alanis Morisette but have been told I look like Jennifer Connelly, but I'll totally take being thought of as someone 10 years younger than either of them Stick out tongue

Nicked the face matcher off someone's FB. Charlize wouldn't have occured to me until the pictures were side by side. I carry a bit more curves than her (but not for long!!). Jennifer Connelly works for you too, I had kind of thought Ginnifer Goodwin, but that wasn't quite right, at least I thought so.

• imageBrideBuddies:

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!!   You girls are hilarious!  I WISH I was that hot!

I actually have a doppleganger (is that how you spell that????)  Or I am a doppleganger?????

Anyhoo... I'm am a dead ringer for Melanie Hutsell.   Was on SNL back in the 90s.  Did impersonations of Jan Brady, Tonya Harding and Tori Spelling.  She was the Delta Delta Delta girl.  Seriously.. I got free drinks at a bar one night because the bartender thought I was her.

Unfortunately, she's got this weird face thing going that is not attractive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHelSmlzYeg

Oh, she was funny!!! Why is Melanie not hot though? Take away the OMG valley girl spazzing out, and she's attractive (and you by default). I still say Emma Thompson without the floral dress.

• imageMaggee206:
    This is hard....I'll give a shot BrideBuddies Emma Thompson (frequent English refs)

K - I always see your screen name and get Maggie Gyllenhall in my head:

maggie gyllenhaal photo shoot for marie claire

• Hell, it wont post. I'll get it on my PC when my little Henrypotamus goes down for his LONG nap.
  • imageFyreFlyeRush:
    Hell, it wont post. I'll get it on my PC when my little Henrypotamus goes down for his LONG nap.
    LOL, FWIW, I think you look like your thumbnail pic.
  • imagegimmietimmies:
    imageFyreFlyeRush:
    Hell, it wont post. I'll get it on my PC when my little Henrypotamus goes down for his LONG nap.

Me too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagestever:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Yes

LOL!!!!  I'll take it! Fran Drescher has a ROCKIN' bod!   Though I have bangs. Wink

I need to get going on PIP-ing!

And if you want to hear my voice and see me (with bad hair), just check out this video: https://youtu.be/ri91qXniM-I

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • imagebenniferbaby:

imagegimmietimmies:
    imageFyreFlyeRush:

Me too!

Yes
  • imagerobynlesley:
    imagestever:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Yes

LOL!!!!  I'll take it! Fran Drescher has a ROCKIN' bod!   Though I have bangs. Wink

And if you want to hear my voice and see me (with bad hair), just check out this video: https://youtu.be/ri91qXniM-I

<3 Aaron.
  • imagebenniferbaby:

imagegimmietimmies:
    imageFyreFlyeRush:

Me too!

LOL!  Same here.  I knew we were all hot.  Wink 

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• imagestever:
    imagerobynlesley:
    imagestever:
    imagegimmietimmies:

Yes

<3 Aaron.

Same, that was soo cute! rl, made up you would be like Frannie, with a much nicer voice.

• imagePesky:
    imagebenniferbaby:

imagegimmietimmies:
    imageFyreFlyeRush:

Me too!

LOL!  Same here.  I knew we were all hot.  Wink 

Pesky, oooooh, this is a toughie. The thinking cap says:

Selma Blair confirms she''s pregnant

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"