South Carolina Babies

Greenville Moms

My husband & I moved to Greenville from Atlanta almost a year ago. I am a stay-at-home mom to a 3 month old boy! I realized that all of my girlfriends here either work or don't have kids! Do y'all know of a group of moms that stay at home and get together? If not, would anyone be interested in starting a group?

Re: Greenville Moms

• DH and I just moved to the Greenville area from central Ohio
  • You may not be checking this thread any more, but pick up a copy of the local parent magazine. You can find it in that big green magazine stand outside if most convenience stores. At the back there is a listing of different groups to join and activities going on in the area. Welcome to Greenville!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Meetup.com had some groups. They're mostly AP, but they g2g a lot. Moonshine Mamas was one. Check out Natural Baby in downtown, they should have more info. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not sure if you are still checking this but my husband and I moved from Atlanta to Greenville about a year ago as well and we are the proud owners of a 4 month old girl. I am also a stay at home mom and all of our friends have children that are older and everyone works.  I have looked on the Internet for some SAHM groups with younger children in the Greenville area but haven't come up with much. Would definitely be interested in starting/joining a group.  Or if you have found something, please let me know :-)
  • Hi! Also a Georgia transplant to Greenville. My husband is in residency at Memorial hospital. I am a member of Upstate Mommies group and several of us get together frequently. I have a 5 month old. Message me for info if you're interested in joining.
  • I am a member of a group called MOMS Club of Simpsonville-North & Mauldin. I'm not sure if you live in that area, but I have loved having other stay at home moms to get together with! Feel free to message me if you need more information. :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  •  LPrebble...

Hi! I am so sorry I am just replying... I haven't been on here in forever! It's crazy that we both moved to Greenville around the same time, our children are about the same age and we are both stay-at-home moms! I have a little boy named Jaxon that is 7 and a half months old. We live downtown and I haven't had much luck with groups around here either. Have you joined any groups since you last wrote?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lauren 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"