Georgia Babies
Options

strollers

I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but I need recs!   I already have a Bob that I use for neighborhood walks/jogs, longer trips, like to the zoo, etc.  I just need a smaller one for popping in and out of stores and the like.  I first thought I wanted a Maclaren but when I saw it in person it's bigger and more than I think we need.   Anyone have suggestions?  Many thanks! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: strollers

• Options
    We have a bugaboo and a Maclaren and don't find the Maclaren big at all, we use it for travel and quick trips. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We use a  Maclaren for traveling and think it's the perfect size and it's extremely lightweight. If you think it's too big, a simple umbrella stroller would probably work for you. They have them for $15 at target or babies r us. 
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a $30 Jeep umbrella stroller that is perfect for that. It has a cup holder, sunshade, and a small basket.  They sell it at Walmart and Target. 
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    I liked the city mini for a smaller one.  Both my DH and I are tall do an umbrella stroller never worked well for us.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

My husband found this blog site that I thought was helpful.  Gives some insight into different baby gear products.  I'll be a FTM in Feb so I'm using it as a jumping off point for research.  I hope this is helpful!

https://www.lucieslist.com/1-car-seats-and-rtollers/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"