March 2012 Moms
Options

No teeth

I've seen a lot of people commenting their LO has a tooth or a couple of teeth. Peyton has been acting for months like he is teething but has nothing and I don't see anything trying to come through. Are we alone on this?

Re: No teeth

• Options
    None here either. My niece didn't get any until 10 mos.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Nope your not alone. DD hasnt cut any either but they are giving her a fit right now.
    photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope nada teeth here either and no show of anything coming to the surface.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    Our little guy just had his 6mth well visit Monday and the pediatrician didn't see any signs of teeth. He has be gnawing on everything but nothing yet!! I don't think it's terribly unusual.
    Fibroids discovered and removed October 2005. Pathology came back with suspicious results (potential cancer) and had a partial hysterectomy January 2006. I still have both ovaries. September 2009, DH and I travelled to Mumbai, India for gestational surrogacy but it didn't work. We tried again September 2010 and it didn't work again. By this time we decided to expand our family through adoption. Home study completed February 14, 2011. Matched with a birth mom August 1, 2011. Match failed September 8, 2011. Matched with a new birth mom January 2012. Our baby boy was born March 6, 2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD doesn't have any teeth yet either and no signs other than the constant drooling and chewing on everything.  I commented to DH about it a little while ago and he said that they should stay away as long as possible because then the hassle with the dentist begins.  He hates the dentist because they ALWAYS find something wrong with his teeth when he goes, even though he has impeccable dental hygeine.  He is sure it is a cash grab, lol.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No teeth yet here either, though he does have those little teeth nubbins where I am sure they are about to pop through soon! I hope :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We don't have any. I was told their teeth start moving early on but they don't get them till later. Isaac has swollen gums but nothing poking through. Although there is one that seems so close to the top. I'm just waiting for it to poke through. But it still might be a while for it to.
  • Options
    DS is teething really bad for awhile now, fussy, chewing on everything, doesn't want bottle..but NO TEETH YET!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options

Nope, I'm starting to wonder if DD is faking ;) just kidding on that...

But seriously she is chewing on everything...her fingers, she loves her cold teething ring, but no teeth!  She's not a crank during the day (for the most part anyway) so I'm not even sure she's teething!  Her gums are definitely looking different then they did a month ago.  It's hard to explain but they feel harder, and they've come down a bit (does that even make sense?!), so that the little piece of skin that's between the 2 front teeth up top is almost even with the gums instead of sticking out.

Anyway I'm rambling.  Sorry about that. :)

• Options
    Connor is in the exact same position. He's been teething since the beginning of July but no teeth even close to poking through

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                    Anniversary
  • Options
    Nothing here either.  DS is definitely showing signs - chewing on everything and drooling constantly, but I don't feel anything even close to breaking through.  At his 6 month appt a couple of weeks ago, the ped checked and said she doesn't see/feel anything yet either.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    Nope. No teeth over here either.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nothing here either.
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

No teeth here either. She also chews on everything and drools constantly but that is partly the age not necessarily teething. They also can teeth for a number of months before they get any teeth.

I for one am okay with no teeth. It hurts bad enough when she bits me without them. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options

Right there with you! DS (5.5 mos) has been drooling like crazy and shoving his hand in his mouth for 3+ months with no teeth to show for it yet.

• Options
    No teeth yet but I think a couple are trying to break through. He is even droolier than normal, like constant drooling not just when he's chewing on something. We saw some nubs and felt a rough patch in the front on top a couple of weeks ago, but no teeth yet!
  • Options

No teeth here either, but she seems like she has been teething forever!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"