January 2012 Moms

No bibs!!

My DD hates bibs and will pull on them the entire time. If they are valcro she pulls them right off. I haven't gotten the ones that you just tie in the back yet but still the issue is there that she hates them and sometimes won't continue to eat because she's frustrated. So I take it off, the outfits are staind but at least she's eating. It's however not ideal. Anybody else's kiddo not OK with bibs?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: No bibs!!

• We've hardly ever used them, more because I am lazy.  He doesn't mind them, but he's a very neat eater now so we've never really needed them. 

DSC_0637DSC_0742 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageKitKat83:

We've hardly ever used them, more because I am lazy.  He doesn't mind them, but he's a very neat eater now so we've never really needed them. 

Lucky!! :) DD now wants to feed herself with everything. Including purees which is a bit of a messy business. She likes to motorboat in the middle of dinner, too. So yeah, we really could use a bib. OH well haha

• Loading the player...
  • We don't use bibs.  Just feed in diaper then bath time immediately after!  (Of course this works for one meal/day.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs.MauiBride24:
    We don't use bibs.  Just feed in diaper then bath time immediately after!  (Of course this works for one meal/day.)

do this! and if you don't have time for a bath, a good scrub down with a wet wash cloth ;) that's how we roll around here some of the time!

eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
  • imageaboynamedbarry:

imageMrs.MauiBride24:
    We don't use bibs.  Just feed in diaper then bath time immediately after!  (Of course this works for one meal/day.)

do this! and if you don't have time for a bath, a good scrub down with a wet wash cloth ;) that's how we roll around here some of the time!

Us, too! In the mornings, I usually keep her in her PJs and just unbutton the top half and peel it down so she's "topless," then give her a wet wipe down. For dinner, she's going in the bath afterward, so it's ok if she gets messy. My DD is such a messy eater that even with a bib, she gets food everywhere, so I stopped trying. :) 

• Yep, DS is generally a naked eater too.  I take off his clothes and diaper cover and let him eat in only his prefold.  He either gets wiped off with a washcloth or put straight in the tub.  The prefolds get a little stained, but it's better than his clothes.  Even wearing a bib, this kid would find a way to stain the clothes underneath.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Take baby's cloths off, feed the baby, wash the baby, dress the baby. Got it! hahahaha  lol Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"