Delaware Babies
Options

Happy Monday

did everyone have a good weekend?

it was quiet at my house this weekend, which is amazing because we'll be out of town for the next 4 weekends! craziness right?

I did the normal cleaning, grocery shopping, library, workout....and I also went to a wine tasting:)

what did you do?

Re: Happy Monday

• Options

I had a good weekend too! I cleaned like a mad women!! I also watched some football and went on a walk.

Wine tasting sounds like fun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I actually had a really great weekend...ususally they're just the same :)

Friday I went to XFinity in Philadelphia for a friend's mini-bachelorette party. It was great to be out with my friends from my old school- makes me miss my old school so much more!

Saturday morning I had a pancake breakfast to raise money for my Light the Night walk..I do it each October

Sunday morning I had brunch at my house for my high school girlfriends and hubbys. We only get together every few months so it's always GREAT to see them!

And I cleaned...did laundry...ect.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagequeensteph17:

Friday I went to XFinity in Philadelphia for a friend's mini-bachelorette party. It was great to be out with my friends from my old school- makes me miss my old school so much more!

Saturday morning I had a pancake breakfast to raise money for my Light the Night walk..I do it each October

Sunday morning I had brunch at my house for my high school girlfriends and hubbys. We only get together every few months so it's always GREAT to see them!

That does sound like a fun weekend! How was Xfinity? My cousin is getting married next year, and my sister and I are her MOH's and I was trying to figure out what to do for a bachelorette party. Was it a good place to go?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejtwin1:
    imagequeensteph17:

That does sound like a fun weekend! How was Xfinity? My cousin is getting married next year, and my sister and I are her MOH's and I was trying to figure out what to do for a bachelorette party. Was it a good place to go?

Yeh, we had a good time! There are a lot of different bars, different bands, ect. There's a mechanical bull and an outdoor area that you can play beer pong, flip cup, sit by the fire...it was fun for a bachelorette party.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"