January 2013 Moms

HDBD Progression pics

if yoy have your own progression photos, share em ladies!!! Its so funny how i dont really see myself getting bigger until i look back at all my HDBD pics!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: HDBD Progression pics

• AWW! You look amazing! I remember thinking at 14weeks that yuo were HUGE (in a super good 100% good way).... and I feel the same way about myself, then I look back and go oh geez I didnt even look pregnant then!

Where did you make this?

Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemrsodonnell12:

AWW! You look amazing! I remember thinking at 14weeks that yuo were HUGE (in a super good 100% good way).... and I feel the same way about myself, then I look back and go oh geez I didnt even look pregnant then!

Where did you make this?

AHAHAHAHHAHahAhAhAHA you are so funny bc i remember that too, you were like "oh i love your big baby bump" and i look at it now going 'good glory, theres nothing there' at least compared to now lol!!!! Like i said, it seemed silly to take the pics early on, but now im glad i did! what a difference...i cant imagine what we will look like at 38weeks (even though we've both been there-done that....i have totally pregnancy amnesia lol) 

• Loading the player...
  • You look so great!!  How fun to look back and see how you have grown!  :)  That is really neat, thanks for sharing all of your fun pics!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemest1215:
    imagemrsodonnell12:

AWW! You look amazing! I remember thinking at 14weeks that yuo were HUGE (in a super good 100% good way).... and I feel the same way about myself, then I look back and go oh geez I didnt even look pregnant then!

Where did you make this?

AHAHAHAHHAHahAhAhAHA you are so funny bc i remember that too, you were like "oh i love your big baby bump" and i look at it now going 'good glory, theres nothing there' at least compared to now lol!!!! Like i said, it seemed silly to take the pics early on, but now im glad i did! what a difference...i cant imagine what we will look like at 38weeks (even though we've both been there-done that....i have totally pregnancy amnesia lol) 

I actually just looked at some belly pics from 38 weeks with DS- I wasnt that big! .... I should do a side by side of that compared to now, but I was big and its jsut hard to tell when its nto next to what I look like now! haha!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Did you make this in photobucket? I cant figure out how to do it.... ugh....

BabyFruit Ticker
  • There are a few weeks there in your late teens to early 20's where the bump looks the same, then BAM 24 weeks, I can totally see a difference.  Looking good Mama!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • thank you for the compliments ladies!!!! And I made this using Picasa (its a free photo image program from Google). Just add pictures to Picasa, and then click "Create" on the toolbar, then "collage" and i did it as a picture Grid. It lets you move them around, add text, graphics...for a free program i love it! 
  • imagemrsodonnell12:
    imagemest1215:
    imagemrsodonnell12:

Where did you make this?

I actually just looked at some belly pics from 38 weeks with DS- I wasnt that big! .... I should do a side by side of that compared to now, but I was big and its jsut hard to tell when its nto next to what I look like now! haha!

I need to do a side by side.  I feel like I look like I did at around 30 weeks with DD.

• Oh i hear ya!!! I literally have ONE picture from each pregnancy, so i have no clue if i really am or not as big as i was then...but i deff feel like i am like you said, at my 30wk point...but i guess in reality we are all getting closer and closer to 30weeks, so i guess we arent that far off anyway!! lol
  • I haven't taken my photo today yet but here are my last 3 weeks!

• imagethis decaf life:

I haven't taken my photo today yet but here are my last 3 weeks!

Oh my goodness!! These are soooo adorable! you look awesome! wow you have really "popped" in the last 3weeks!!!! so cute! 

• My 20 week picture doesn't show much, so I'll start with 19 weeks. Let's see if this works:

19 weeks                             18 weeks                     

image image

17 weeks                          16 weeks

image  image

13 weeks                12 weeks (my "normal" self with a little bloating)

imageimage

imageimageimage
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dear Baby Pacheco...
  • Love it Mest!  Although I don't think you look as "big" in real life as the pics show :-) 
  • imageqteepie42899:
    Love it Mest!  Although I don't think you look as "big" in real life as the pics show :-) 

yea i try not to wear too much form fitting stuff on a day-to-day basis...people prob think im crazy enough with an almost 3yr old and a 4yr old! lol. That, and the side view pics are kinda unnatrual to do in real life...like "ohhh look at me when i stand THIS way lol".  

• imagelaurapacheco:

My 20 week picture doesn't show much, so I'll start with 19 weeks. Let's see if this works:

19 weeks                             18 weeks                     

image image

17 weeks                          16 weeks

image  image

13 weeks                12 weeks (my "normal" self with a little bloating)

imageimage

Love this Laura!!!! you look awesome (as always!). Since we have quite a few participants, keep the pics saved. I'll do this again in 4 more weeks, and we can all post our progressions again! 

• imagemest1215:
    imagelaurapacheco:

My 20 week picture doesn't show much, so I'll start with 19 weeks. Let's see if this works:

Love this Laura!!!! you look awesome (as always!). Since we have quite a few participants, keep the pics saved. I'll do this again in 4 more weeks, and we can all post our progressions again! 

Great idea! Smile And thank you!

imageimageimage
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dear Baby Pacheco...
  • 14image" mce_src="image">

20image" mce_src="image">

BabyFruit Ticker
  • So going to do a progression this evening =) Great project for another DH-free night. You ladies look amazing! I can't believe how much change can be seen with the progressions.
  • EDIT: WOW, that was huge.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 
  • lets see if i did it right

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • imageFurtureMrsCurtis:

lets see if i did it right

You are sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! turned out awesome! 

• imagemrsodonnell12:

14image" src="image">

20image" src="image">

Amazing, as always!!!! Isnt it funny to look at em all one after the other like that...its like "wow!". Makes is all so real that our lil babies are gonna be here before we know it! Love it (i also love that mine and yours are both in our bathrooms ahahahahaha!!!) 

• imagemrsodonnell12:

14image" src="image">

20image" src="image">

You have such cute tops. ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemest1215:
    imagemrsodonnell12:

14image" mce_src="image">

Amazing, as always!!!! Isnt it funny to look at em all one after the other like that...its like "wow!". Makes is all so real that our lil babies are gonna be here before we know it! Love it (i also love that mine and yours are both in our bathrooms ahahahahaha!!!) 

hahah!! We moved 2 months ago and we STILL dont have a full length mirror.... so i stand on Carter step stool in the bathroom everytime! Oh well!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagelandosmommy:
    imagemrsodonnell12:

14image" mce_src="image">

You have such cute tops. ;) 

Thank you!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemest1215:
    imageFurtureMrsCurtis:

lets see if i did it right

You are sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! turned out awesome! 

Thanks!!! I wanted to do a long ways not side by side by oh we'll close enough. Lol. And p to the s I may be obsessed with Picasa now thanks.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I've only taken pics at 10 and 20 weeks, but here they are!

• First 20 weeks

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Weeks 5, 14-19. Ha, you can tell when I'm in "bump hiding" clothes. And looking at these I can tell I need a haircut, stat. 

BFP 5.21.12 ~~ Born 1.28.13
    BFP 8.14.15 ~~ Due 4.22.16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Everyones Progression photos are AAAMMMAAZZZZZINNNNGGGG!!!! Its so great to see everyone elses progress, we are all different shapes/sizes/heights and it so great to see how everyone shows at their own pace and in their own way!!! so unique, i love it!!! Hang on to all of these ladies...I will make this thread every 4weeks on HDBD, so October 10 will be our next progression thread!!! Cant wait to see where we all are in another 4weeks!!
  • Everyone looks WONDERFUL! Love this thread :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is awesome! You all look great. :)

Kendall, 1/1/13
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Alright, let's see if I did this correctly.... :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't feel like the 21 week post is super accurate. My bump is less round and more pointy. Must be the top. :)

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• imagebrittandjp:

Alright, let's see if I did this correctly.... :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't feel like the 21 week post is super accurate. My bump is less round and more pointy. Must be the top. :)

This is adorable! So jealous of your progression! Wish I took better weekly pictures. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageYellow415:
    imagebrittandjp:

This is adorable! So jealous of your progression! Wish I took better weekly pictures. 

At least you have some pics! I have friends that just didn't really take them. You can always do more with baby number 2 and we're barely half way done, so you can start now! :)

PS. We're both using Grace as the middle name for our little girls. :)

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Put this together last night. You're right, I can't believe how much has changed! I had no idea that I did my last one facing the opposite direction, lol.

Your's all look great, and I look forward to updating these monthly!!

Collage

• imagebrittandjp:

Adorable!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"