Georgia Babies

My baby is a red head.

And I am over the moon excited about it!!  Plus, it looks like her blue eyes are going to stick around too. While I was pregnant I would wish that if my baby was a girl, she'd be a redhead.  I hope it stays.

Dh and I both have brown eyes/brown hair, so does Max.  Blue eyes have to come from my mother, because no one else in both families have them.  My mothers eyes are so bright I'm hoping Millie picked up the recessive gene. Red hair on the other hand, I have no clue.  Possibly, she'll go through a run with red hair that will eventually turn brown but, in the meantime I'm going to enjoy it.

Just wanted to share.  : ) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My baby is a red head.

• Whoo hoo! LOVE a redhead. :)

Cecil has the slightest hint of strawberry to his hair and I soooo hope it sticks around. Both my grandfathers were redheads and I was Annie-orange when I was a little girl.

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Welcome to the club :) Prepare to have people stop you every single day gushing about her hair and wanting to know where it came from!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • And it is super cute! :)

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I love redheaded babies!! Especially Girls!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • So cute!! DH was a redhead as a kid (more strawberry blonde - brownish now), and it makes me wonder if our baby is going to be a redhead. 3 of my nephews on DH's side have bright red hair.
  • So cute!! Hope the red hair sticks around :-) 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Love the redheads! But I agree, get ready to be stopped all the time. I had no idea how much attention redheads get until I had Owen. I've been shouted at across parking lots about his hair. It's pretty funny.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She is precious!  <3
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • She is so adorable!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Cute!!! We have a strawberry-blond and even that gets daily comments, lol!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"